Become a Contributor
Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Wisemamma.com! If you have a great idea for article or post then we’d love for you to submit your article/s to us.
Here’s a list of the types of topics we’d be interested.
Baby and Toddlers
Lifestyle & Family
Baby and family Health
Basically we’d be interested in most articles around having children, parenting and families in general.
Before you submit your post to us, please read through the following guide:
We don’t accept all guest posts submitted for publishing on our site. If you submit an article, we’ll review it first and if it follows all our guidelines, is well written, informative, and isn’t a topic already covered on our site, then it’s likely to be published.
- Posts must be high quality
- All unique content not published on another site.
- The post should be edited with proper english and grammar, with correct spelling and punctuation.
- Posts should 800 words or more – preferably more.
- Only maximum of 1 to 2 outbound links to other sites allowed
- Any links should be relevant and link to high-quality articles. Irrelevant or links that don’t work will be removed.
- Please include your and/or your websites information
Ready to Submit?
Email: info at wisemamma.com
Email your article pitch to us (with the Subject”Guest posting”). Please include your writing samples or a website if you have one.
Your pitch should include a summary of what you want to cover, article outline, and an estimate of the length.
Please also bear in mind we get hundreds of submissions and unfortunately can’t reply to all of them. But we will try reply to the ones that are a good fit as quickly as we can!