Finding a good baby highchair is essential for family bliss at mealtime. There are lots of different highchair options, but the Inlesina Fast Table chair easily hooks onto your table to let your baby sit with the family at dinner time.
The Inglesina Fast Table Hook-on high chair has been on the market for years now, but I only recently discovered how great and versatile it is. I don’t have a small home myself, but I liked how compact (14 x 17 inches) and light it is, saving us space. It folds up really nicely for easy storage in a cupboard, but we ended up mostly just leaving it attached to our table because it was small and didn’t cause scratches on the table.
If you’re having guests over for dinner, they will surely talk about how they’d love an adult version of this seat.
- Space Saver – It’s compact and folds away for easy storage in it’s own bag, sort of like a magician’s rabbit in a hat.
- Travel friendly – comes with its own storage bag for easy transport and on-the-go type families.
- Quality materials – durable and washable
- Fits most tables – the Inglesina will fit on a mixture of different tables, including skirted and rounded, up to 3.5 inches thick.
- Doesn’t scratch table – it has a twist tight mechanism which doesn’t leave scratches on your table
- Rear storage pocket – great for keeping extras in
- Washable – cover can be taken off and thrown into the washing machine
- Can be a little trickier to clean – Because this highchair is made of fabric it can sometimes be a bit more difficult to clean, unlike wood or plastic high-chairs
- Only has a waist belt – it only uses a waist belt. While this wasn’t a problem for us, some people like shoulder straps
- Food can get stuck in the chair – being a bucket seat food does tend to drop into it more easily
VIDEO – Inglesina Fast chair demo
CLIPS ONTO MOST TABLES
For use at home, while traveling or at the restaurant, the Inglesnia Fast clip-on highchair is a definite purchase that’s comfy and easy to use. Considering its compatibility with virtually all types of tables, you don’t have to worry about an appropriate table thickness. This hook-on highchair can be fixed to tables that are between 1″ to 3″ thick without scratching them.
The Fast is comfortable thanks to its high backrest and the extra padded seat. For the first time, your baby can sit at the table almost like a grown-up.
COMPACT SPACE SAVER
If you’re a first-time parent or you don’t have so much space in your home, this table chair would sure do you a lot of good and make babysitting effortless. It is comparatively compact and measures only 14″×17″×11″ in dimension so you don’t have to keep pushing it from one end of your space to another whenever it is food or snack time. It can be left on the table like every other chair in your dining area or close to the kitchen table. Even if you’re having a few people over for a meal and you have to use the dining area, you can easily keep the table chair in your closet till it’s time to feed your child again.
INGLESNIA FAST TABLE FEATURES
- EASY & SECURE SETUP – Inglesina’s Fast Table Chair fits tables up to 3.5″ thick and is perfect for use at home or while traveling. The easy twist-tight coupling is fast and secure and gives your baby a seat at the table.
- PORTABLE, COLLAPSIBLE DESIGN – Complete with an integrated travel-friendly carry bag, the Fast Table Chair is easy to pack and always within reach.
- DURABLE & WASHABLE MATERIALS – Ideal for babies & toddlers between 6 and 36 months, and up to 37 pounds, the durable & washable design ensures this product will serve for years.
- HANDY STORAGE POCKET – The functional design includes a convenient storage pocket to ensure immediate access to wipes, toys, snacks and more.
- ITALIAN DESIGN – Inspired by the elegant carriages seen in British Court, Inglesina has been designing quality strollers, highchairs and table chairs since 1963, with a focus on safety, practicality, and utilizing the finest materials.
The space from the seat to the table is about 6 inches which may make it a little difficult for them to reach their food, but the highchair includes a small tray that clips onto the arms of the chair. This makes it a lot more convenient for your little one, to have their food placed right in front of them.
Before attaching the chair to a table, check that the O-rings that hold the harness in place are in the correct position to ensure that the crotch strap is tightly obtained. There is no fear for pinching tiny little fingers or getting limbs caught thanks to the rubberized arms and extra fabric that zips up around the u-shaped attachment mechanism.
The seat is firm, and there is a back support for your baby. This design helps keep your child as comfortable as possible while eating.
The table chair folds flat for ease of portability and comes with a convenient carrying bag that you can fold and stow in the back pocket of the chair when it is in use. The best part is the carry bag is sewn into the seat of the chair so you’ll never lose it – genius. You can even wash the removable cover.
This highchair can be attached to tables that are up to 3.5-inches thick. When you’re done with it, you can fold it flat to store or transport it, which is ideal if you’re heading to a restaurant with your little one or going away on holiday. We love that this highchair lets your baby or toddler sit with the family at the table for mealtimes, and feel included.
The rear pocket holds all the mealtime accessories your baby needs, plus there’s a removable cover and carry bag. Since it weighs just over 4 pounds, you’ll be able to take it wherever you need to go.
The Inglesina High Chair can hold up to 37 pounds, and it won’t scratch your table.
On one of your very first prenatal visits to your doctor, they might have given you a list of all the food that aren't safe to have while you were pregnant.Now that your baby is born, you can...
We love the way this bag is styled to look so classic, like something I'd pick out and accessorize with a stunning dress and not just when I'm looking for a breast pump bag for work.Sarah Wells...