In this article
Cloud Side-by-Side Double Umbrella Stroller (by Kolcraft)
If you have two kiddies this is a great budget-friendly lightweight double umbrella stroller and for the price it includes some decent features. The backrests are adjustable, each one independently from the other. But what we really like is that the back rest can be rolled up to expose a mesh type fabric which keeps the kids cooler on those hot days. Another one of the other features we like is that compared to a lot of other double umbrella strollers, the umbrellas on this one really do extend far down and can shade and protect your little angels well from the sun. The double umbrella canopies can also be controlled separately from each other.
It’s a fairly compact double umbrella stroller and weighs 21 pounds with a maximum weight per child of 35 pounds. The dimensions are 31 inches long x 31 inches wide x 38.5 inches high.
Video – Kolcraft Cloud Double Stroller
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Parent cup-holder
- Seat adjustable to 4 different positions (backrest can be rolled up to keep kids cool)
- Anti-shock front wheels
- Rear wheels can lock
- Adjustable canopy (can be removed) with a sun visor
- Extra-large storage basket plus handy pocket at the back
- Carry strap
- No cupholder for the kids (but for the price it’s not a major problem, and you can buy one of our recommended universal stroller cup holders)
The Kolcraft double umbrella stroller is a sturdy stroller that won’t break the bank. There are some nice features and decent storage and because it’s so lightweight, it’s perfect for when you travel, popping into your car, a quick stroll to the park or down to the shop.