If you’re looking for the best double umbrella strollers that is compact and lightweight, then check out our top recommended picks below.
Cloud Side-by-Side Double Umbrella Stroller (by Kolcraft)
If you have two kiddies this is a great lightweight double umbrella stroller. The backrests are adjustable, each one independently from the other. But what is really cool (excuze the pun, couldn’t resist), is that the back rest can be rolled up to expose a mesh type fabric which keeps the kids cooler on warmer days. One of the other features we like is that compared to a lot of other double umbrella strollers, the umbrellas on this one really do extend far down and can shade and protect your little angels well from the sun. The double umbrella canopies can also be controlled separately from each other.
It’s a fairly compact double umbrella stroller and weighs 21 pounds with a maximum weight per child of 35 pounds. The dimensions are 31 inches long x 31 inches wide x 38.5 inches high.
Video – Kolcraft Cloud Double Stroller
- Aluminium frame and large seat
- Seat adjustable to 4 different positions
- Backrest roll-up feature to keep kids cool
- Anti-shock front wheels
- Rear wheels can lock
- Adjustable cannopy (can be removed) with a sun visor
- Extra-large storage basket
- Handy storage pocket at the back
- Better improved folding with a carry strap