Chicco double strollers are well known for their budget friendly and quality strollers. They have a few different types of double strollers on the market, including side-by-side, tandem and sit and stand strollers.
OUR TOP PICKS – BEST CHICCO DOUBLE STROLLER
The Cortina double stroller from Chicco gets our vote as the best Chicco tandem stroller to buy. It’s a feature packed, sturdy and lightweight tandem double umbrella stroller that is really versatile.
What’s pretty amazing is that the Chicco double stroller can be configured to carry kids of at totally different ages – two babies (or twin infants), a baby and toddler or two toddlers. It does this by letting you reconfigure the stroller and the addition of compatible car seats which can be clicked into place for infants when needed.
One of the nice things about this Cortina double stroller is that both seats are of a decent size. So often we see double strollers where one of the seats is shallower and a bit more cramped than the other, but in this case both are a good size making them equally comfortable for both children.
The stroller comes with ample storage underneath, so you’ll easily be able to fit extra toys, nappies, and even your shopping in there without too much problem. Some customers have reported that its a little bulky when folded, so if space in your car is a problem may need to make it a little more compact by removing the front wheels or cupholders before folding it up.
Whether you want to buy a double umbrella stroller for twins or two infants, or maybe a double stroller for an infant and toddler, Cortina double stroller from Chicco has you covered.
Two infants configuration
In this configuration you fold the front seat forward, and then the back seat folds backwards to take a KeyFit Chicco carrier.
The carrier simply clicks into place.
You can do this to both seats allowing you to fit a baby carrier to each seat, letting you stroll with two infants.
With this configuration you can have both your baby and older kid in the double stroller with ease. This is a fairly common need for moms these days that have more than one child at slightly bigger age gaps. You can put in your KeyFit Chicco carrier to the front or back seat and still have more than enough space for your toddler.
Two older children/toddlers configuration
With two independent armbars and adjustable canopies, the Cortina Together allows you to personalize each seat for your child’s needs.
- Can take any combination of infants and toddlers
- Large comfortable seats
- Takes 2 car seats (Key Fit infant car seats compatible)
- Backrest goes completely flat (great for kids to nap or change a nappy)
- Easy one-handed folding
- Cupholders for parents and two front cup holders for kids
- 3 different adjustable positions for push handle bar
- Large zipped basket for extra storage
- One touch brakes
- Caters for heavier toddlers (up to 40 pounds in each seat)
- Back seat doesn’t have cupholders, but there are two in the front seat.
(extra cupholders can be purchased for the back)
- Little heavier than some other double strollers
Chicco Cortina Together Double Stroller, Minerale
2 used from $ 278.99
This double umbrella stroller is a great compact double stroller. It offers both comfort for the kids and nice features for parents. The seat backrests are nicely padded and are separately adjustable to 4 different positions, and can be reclined almost flat. The leg rests are also adjustable to two different positions. I would have liked the double umbrella canopies to be a slightly bigger otherwise they work well enough. One other thing we liked, is that although a little heavy it does fold up quite compact and has a convenient carry handle.
- Fits through doorways
- Sturdy double wheels
- Easy to fold with carry handle
- Adjustable leg and backrests
- Little heavier than expected
- Only one cupholder
- Doesn’t take a car seat
Chicco Echo Twin Stroller, Coal
$151.89 in stock
- Independent 4position reclining seats with adjustable leg support
- Rear canopy panels provides added enclosure and zips off to allow air flow
- Mesh storage basket with room for baby's things
- Dual front wheels with suspension and locking swivels
- Compact fold and carry handle for easy travel and storage
The BravFor2 standing and sitting double stroller is quite versatile, and can accommodate a combination of a baby and toddler or two toddlers. It does this by having two seats, one in the front and one at the back. The back seat can be folded up allowing a toddler to stand instead. And the front seat can also be folded forward which then allows you to attach a car seat (compatible with Chicco Keyfit carseats). It also comes with child’s tray that can be detached and canopy that can be used to cover the front or back depending on where the sun is.
We found it quite light and easy to push. Folding was also quite easy, and it is fairly compact after it’s folded. We also like that it has a convenient one-handed carrying handle.
- Takes a car seat
- Quite light and easy to push
- Easy to fold with carry handle
- Toddler can sit on Back seat, or fold it away to stand
- Canopy can be used to cover the front or back
- Takes fairly heavy weights of up to 40 pounds for each child
- Easy to put together
- Seat doesn’t recline
- Cup holders could be deeper
Chicco BravoFor2 Standing/Sitting Double Stroller, Iron
2 used from $ 257.60
- Accommodates 2 children: Front seat + back seat/platform for big kids to ride or stand
- Front seat folds forward to accept Chicco KeyFit or Fit2 car seat, and includes 5-point harness, adjustable canopy, and detachable child tray
- Bonus back seat includes 3-point harness and folds up to make room for standing
- Standing platform features easy-grip handles and backrest
- Innovative fold/carry handle for a one-hand, free-standing, ultra-compact quick fold